YERASOV schematics

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.
stringline
Information

Post by stringline »

GodSaveMetal wrote:This is my first layout information for a YERASOV pedal; here is the 3000Volts pedal; herE is the layout from RUSSIA in the attachment you see all you want to!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
I had a chance to try this but didn't work. only silence :(

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

stringline wrote:
GodSaveMetal wrote:This is my first layout information for a YERASOV pedal; here is the 3000Volts pedal; herE is the layout from RUSSIA in the attachment you see all you want to!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
I had a chance to try this but didn't work. only silence :(
I made a lay for 3000Volts from this:
Attachments
3000 V.pdf
Yerasov 3000V
(103.18 KiB) Downloaded 493 times

mirosol
Resistor Ronker
Information
my favorite amplifier: Been on Bogner for quite some time now.
Completed builds: Over 1000 and counting.

Post by mirosol »

I recall the original Yerasov page contained way more files than the 14 listed at ESI. Anyone recall it beng so, or is it just me?

I have a Yerasov Gamma FC-1 F.E.T. Color i loaned from a friend and i thought i'd ask if anyone has seen a schem before trying to trace it. With the gate section i'm quite sure the circuit is big. Anyone know anything about it?
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/
http://mirosol.kapsi.fi/
"No such thing as innocence" -Iron Chic

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

mirosol wrote:I recall the original Yerasov page contained way more files than the 14 listed at ESI. Anyone recall it beng so, or is it just me?

I have a Yerasov Gamma FC-1 F.E.T. Color i loaned from a friend and i thought i'd ask if anyone has seen a schem before trying to trace it. With the gate section i'm quite sure the circuit is big. Anyone know anything about it?
Post entire PHOTOS ; to see it; and prerhaps somebody here made a schemo!!