YERASOV schematics

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.
modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Morecowbell, thanks for those great links you posted, but if they are all avaible from one location, it's better to just post that one link. If people are interested in discussion about this or that box, that can become a separate thread.

They are all in the $59-159 price range! Anybody has more info on this brand, we're still waiting for the english version of the website..

members/factschems/yerasov/
Last edited by modman on 14 Jan 2008, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

MoreCowbell
Transistor Tuner
Information

Post by MoreCowbell »

modman wrote:Morecowbell, thanks for those great links you posted, but if they are all avaible from one location, it's better to just post that one link. If people are interested in discussion about this or that box, that can become a separate thread.

They are all in the $59-159 price range! Anybody has more info on this brand, we're still waiting for the english version of the website..

http://www.yerasov.ru/effects.htm
OK..I was just following what had been done in the past....

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

That's cool, but just had to click to many different message to find out something about this company, that I made it worse by starting this one.

I would also like to encourage intersted people by explaining what the circuit is about, so other people know what it's basically about.

But this is alot! Almost a Yerasov commercial! :wink:
Now the big question - are they correct? Let me know if you build that 3000V!

j
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

MoreCowbell
Transistor Tuner
Information

Post by MoreCowbell »

modman wrote:That's cool, but just had to click to many different message to find out something about this company, that I made it worse by starting this one.

I would also like to encourage intersted people by explaining what the circuit is about, so other people know what it's basically about.

But this is alot! Almost a Yerasov commercial! :wink:
Now the big question - are they correct? Let me know if you build that 3000V!

j
You could compile them into one thread if you like :)

Ivana
Information

Post by Ivana »

modman wrote:Anybody has more info on this brand
What do you want to know about this brand and company or its products? Some times ago I was an oficial regional technical supporter of this company.

soulsonic
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Traynor YVM-1
Completed builds: too many!

Post by soulsonic »

Ivana wrote:
modman wrote:Anybody has more info on this brand
What do you want to know about this brand and company or its products? Some times ago I was an oficial regional technical supporter of this company.
Do they export to North America?
"Analog electronics in music is dead. Analog effects pedal design is a dead art." - Fran

Ivana
Information

Post by Ivana »

This is not a technical question and now I have not an information about current state of things. But I redirect your question DIRECTLY PERSONALY to Alexander Yerasov ant I hope he will send somebody type-of PR-manager to this forum to answer all non-technical questions :) Thow, I can not guarantee this event. Time will show :)...

picassochild
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by picassochild »

I'm sure that all Yerasov fx are clones of some Boss and other brands. 7000 volt is clone of Metal Zone. Even amps...Bulldozer is clone of Mesa Rectifier #1 for Fame brand in Germany.

Ivana
Information

Post by Ivana »

picassochild there is some truth in your words. ...all volts, Bulldozer and 3-5 other devices! But don be so catogorically! FET Color, CW wah, DM delay and many, very many others devices, especially combo amplifiers for guitar and keyboards are are only authors unical schematics!
So, your 'sure' is accociated with the real deal ONLY in 10%!

Ivana
Information

Post by Ivana »

Ответ Александра Евгеньевича Ерасова (цитирую именно по русски, так как это ОЧЕНЬ большая ответственность - переводить не очень хорошо зная язык - я не хочу сорвать возможный удачный контракт или развязать 3-ю мировую войну - однажды переводчик Хрущёва перевел типично русское идиоматическое выражение на английский дословно и какой-то президент обиделся :), так что плиз - кто из вас грамотный - переведите сами как надо, только не бабеллфишем :))

"Cайт готовится к обновлению, а затем уже будет переводиться на английский.
Насчёт американского рынка - проблема в долларе и мы не подписываемся на твёрдые цены, поэтому серьёзного дистрибъютера нет до сих пор - только желание с их стороны, а если кому что интересно, они обращаются к нам по почте довольно часто, и иногда для себя по 1 штуке покупают - отправляем по почте."

Stephengiles
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by Stephengiles »

Ivana wrote:Ответ Александра Евгеньевича Ерасова (цитирую именно по русски, так как это ОЧЕНЬ большая ответственность - переводить не очень хорошо зная язык - я не хочу сорвать возможный удачный контракт или развязать 3-ю мировую войну - однажды переводчик Хрущёва перевел типично русское идиоматическое выражение на английский дословно и какой-то президент обиделся :), так что плиз - кто из вас грамотный - переведите сами как надо, только не бабеллфишем :))

Насчёт американского рынка - проблема в долларе и мы не подписываемся на твёрдые цены, поэтому серьёзного дистрибъютера нет до сих пор - только желание с их стороны, а если кому что интересно, они обращаются к нам по почте довольно часто, и иногда для себя по 1 штуке покупают - отправляем по почте."
he's taking the piss I think!

jrc4558
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by jrc4558 »

Ivana wrote:Ответ Александра Евгеньевича Ерасова (цитирую именно по русски, так как это ОЧЕНЬ большая ответственность - переводить не очень хорошо зная язык - я не хочу сорвать возможный удачный контракт или развязать 3-ю мировую войну - однажды переводчик Хрущёва перевел типично русское идиоматическое выражение на английский дословно и какой-то президент обиделся :), так что плиз - кто из вас грамотный - переведите сами как надо, только не бабеллфишем :))

Мы с канцлером Коллем посовещались и решили чтааа войны не будет! (с) Бориель

What follows is an interpretation of paragraph 1 and a translation of paragraph 2:
1) memeber Ivana expresses his lack of confidence in his knowledge of English and suggests that someone else translates this official reply from Tov. Yerasov.
2) Our website is being prepared for a major renewal. The English version will eventually follow.
Regarding american market: our problem is the dollar, we cannot sign off on the fixed prices, hence no serious distributor. So far - only desires from their side. If someone becomes interested, they approach us via mail. Sometimes they buy one "for themselves". In those cases, we send by mail.
Translation accounts for the style of the original text. No changes has been made to the content.

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

There was no need to get an official statement from them, :D but thanks for the information anyway. I don't get the "we cannot sign off on the fixed prices, hence no serious distributor." part though, is he saying import and distribution would make it too expensive? Or that they cannot accept payments in dollars?

Ivana, your English is ok, don't worry. Better than translation engines at least !
Really interested in Yerasov more and more. Don't even know the situation with Western brand in Russia. Have you got Boss pedals? Are they affordable?

modman,

minor7th
Information

Post by minor7th »

modman wrote:There was no need to get an official statement from them, :D but thanks for the information anyway. I don't get the "we cannot sign off on the fixed prices, hence no serious distributor." part though, is he saying import and distribution would make it too expensive? Or that they cannot accept payments in dollars?
modman,
From someone who is involved in importing myself, what he is referring to is the international currency exchange rate. Over the last few months one of my dollars has equalled between .82 and .92 US Dollars. That's roughly a 12.5% variation. :shock: That could kill your business dead if you do it at the wrong time. Then add shipping, insurance etc, all normally in USD, and customs and taxes on the landed price- the one with the 12.5% variation... There's more reasons, but here endeth the lesson. :applause:

Now back to our regularly scheduled box stomping.

picassochild
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by picassochild »

modman wrote:Don't even know the situation with Western brand in Russia. Have you got Boss pedals? Are they affordable?

modman,
we got pretty all "boutique" and of course mass prodected fx as Boss. Boss is affordable as anywhere in the world but some boutique fx or amp will cost a lot more that you can get in US. and of course eBay made possible to check "usual" price for gear and to buy some gear from US etc.

picassochild
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by picassochild »

Ivana wrote:picassochild there is some truth in your words. ...all volts, Bulldozer and 3-5 other devices! But don be so catogorically! FET Color, CW wah, DM delay and many, very many others devices, especially combo amplifiers for guitar and keyboards are are only authors unical schematics!
So, your 'sure' is accociated with the real deal ONLY in 10%!
sorry for confusion but I meant 90% of most popular products of Yerasov. Ptero, Bulldozer, Bull cabs уес. I didn't see any big interest for FET Color here in Moscow so I just forget about this part of Yerasov product line.

mozwell
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: home made SVT2
Completed builds: baja tube driver, several TS variants, Sansamp GT2, Ross Comp

Post by mozwell »

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

Is i will post the layout of some YERASOV pedals here????

rbstep
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by rbstep »

Please do, O.K.

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

This is my first layout information for a YERASOV pedal; here is the 3000Volts pedal; herE is the layout from RUSSIA in the attachment you see all you want to!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
YERASOV 3000V LAYOUT
YERASOV 3000V LAYOUT