Aqua Puss

A forum devoted to mod, tips and suggestions for upgrading and rehousing your VERY CHEAP commercial stompbox to near boutique excellence.
ianjd
Information

Post by ianjd »

Hi,
I'm planning on having my Aqua Puss modded to original specs and I was hoping someone could provide me with an original schematics.
Thanks

RnFR
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Traynor YBA-III, Fender Super Six
Completed builds: custom fuzz.

Post by RnFR »

the search function works very well. but what is the point of going to "original" specs?
"You've converted me to Cubic thinking. Where do I sign up for the newsletter? I need to learn more about how I can break free from ONEism Death Math." - Soulsonic

Blog-APOCALYPSE AUDIO

ianjd
Information

Post by ianjd »

More delay time, clearer tone, etc. I'm sorry I couldn't find anything using the search. If you could shoot me a link to a thread that has the schematic that would be great.

phibes
Transistor Tuner
Information
my favorite amplifier: HIWATT motherfucker!

Post by phibes »

Aw shit, I traced the MKII back in summer but have been too lazy to digitize the schemo. I'll make a point to do it this week.

Do you have a MN3005? Without it, I wouldn't bother converting.
GuitarlCarl - "TGP = The Gear Polishers"

Image Ken

polarbearfx
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by polarbearfx »

phibes wrote:Aw shit, I traced the MKII back in summer but have been too lazy to digitize the schemo. I'll make a point to do it this week.

Do you have a MN3005? Without it, I wouldn't bother converting.
Phibes modded mine and it is absolutely incredible. Love it everyday. Still pretty impressed with Phibes. Thanks again Phibes.

ianjd
Information

Post by ianjd »

I actually have a MN3005 that I ordered not too long ago. It looks pretty legit. I could post pictures.