Boss SD-1 clone into a Timmy clone

A forum devoted to mod, tips and suggestions for upgrading and rehousing your VERY CHEAP commercial stompbox to near boutique excellence.
paulc
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by paulc »

gght wrote:If I am understanding correctly, Paul would just like the schematic to be labeled as "The Timmy", perhaps with acknowledgment that some of the ARTWORK was from the Timbre Reamer. I have modified the artwork, and can upload it if all involved agree it is ok.
Yes - calling my pedal a timbre reamer is an insult to me. it says that my pedal came from the tube reamer, or that it's goob buster's. If people feel that they must post a schematic of my stuff then just make one up from scratch and call it timmy. The pedal wasn't a modded anything, so there's no need to mod a schematic of something else. It only takes a few minutes to make a schematic from scratch.

gght
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by gght »

Attached, please find a modified schematic. My skill with software probably wouldn't allow for one from scratch. I hope this takes care of it to your satisfaction! The very least we can do for a really nice guy.
Attachments
The Timmy! by Paul C.
The Timmy! by Paul C.
tim2.jpg (105.52 KiB) Viewed 1158 times