Daphon E20C Compressor

A forum devoted to mod, tips and suggestions for upgrading and rehousing your VERY CHEAP commercial stompbox to near boutique excellence.
BAMF
Information

Post by BAMF »

This will be more appreciated here than the forum I'm frequenting.

I've had the fortune of tracing and dissecting a Daphon E20C and found it is a 1:1 clone signal-wise of the MXR Dynacomp. Which can then be modded into a Rosscomp.

If you're up to the challenge, there's the lead. If not, kindly wait till I find my notes on that project.

For one, just map out the Daphon to the MXR then when you determine the parts to replace for the Ross Comp mod, fire away.

wildschwein
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by wildschwein »

BAMF wrote:This will be more appreciated here than the forum I'm frequenting.

I've had the fortune of tracing and dissecting a Daphon E20C and found it is a 1:1 clone signal-wise of the MXR Dynacomp. Which can then be modded into a Rosscomp.

If you're up to the challenge, there's the lead. If not, kindly wait till I find my notes on that project.

For one, just map out the Daphon to the MXR then when you determine the parts to replace for the Ross Comp mod, fire away.
A really good guitar comp - I have the E10C as well as the E20C - love them both.

pedalgrinder
Cap Cooler
Information
my favorite amplifier: Ampeg SVT
Completed builds: pedals with pots switches and everything

Post by pedalgrinder »

any chance of a copy of the schematic you traced they are all slightly different would like to see the schematic anyway if possible. Cheers :thumbsup
What's the best thing about fat chicks and scooters? There both fun to ride around until your mates find out!