Selling a few of PCBs

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
fontaine0304
Information

Post by fontaine0304 »

Hello guys, I've decided to put a few of my PCBs for sale. I've designed these for myself but since I don't have any use for the surplus I might as well do something with them. I have of course built/tested of all these for myself and will send the bill of material/build instructions that you need.

Picture of the little buggers:

Here's what I have for sale:

- Regular HM2: The classic chainsaw Swedish death metal tone. With an added mid pot. Made for a 1590BB enclosure.

- Modded HM2: The classic chainsaw Swedish death metal tone. With 4 bands EQ instead of the the original 2. Also hard and soft clipping diodes switches. Made for a 1590XX/1790NS enclosure.

- Sunn Beta Preamp: The classic Beta preamp the toggle switch allows you to switch between the lead and bass voicing. Made for a 1590XX/1790NS enclosure.

- Sunn Model T Preamp Junior: The other Sunn classic. Onboard charge pump (bypassable) and added a clean boost at the end for more volume. NOTE that the Jfets are in the SMD package. Made for a 125B enclosure.

- Sunn Model T Senior: Same as the Junior, but with a switchable LM308 gain circuit in front of the preamp for a huge amount of gain. NOTE that the Jfets are in the SMD package. Made for a 1590BB enclosure.

- Doom Fuzz: Based on the classic Fuzz Face / one knob circuit, with a input cap switch to control the low end and a simple low pass filter to handle the sometimes overwhelming highs. Made for a 125B enclosure.

- TS2: The classic Screamer overdrive circuit. Mods include a bass response switch to fatten or tighten the tone, a clipping diode switch, a switchable clean boost for extra volume and a tweaked gain control (Less gain than the original when the pot is on minimum but more gain than the original when the pot is cranked). Made for a 1590BB.

Price is 6€ per board, and shipping (anywhere in the world) is 5€ for 1-3 boards and 9€ for 3-6 boards. Feel free to shoot me an email at alexusboost@gmail.com or here on the forum if you're interested.

Thanks.