Stock Vector Illustrations of Guitar Stomp Boxes

Digital tools for electronic work: software for pcb design, schematic drawing, circuit simulation, parts inventory tools, ...
honeyrogue
Information

Post by honeyrogue »

https://www.etsy.com/listing/190198371/ ... -of-guitar?

Hey guitar gear fiends! I'm a graphic designer, strummer and pedal collector and thought this may be of interest to people on these forums.

I created a series of highly-detailed, royalty-free, layered, and labelled spot vector illustrations of guitar effects pedals.

The idea being musicians can create their own illustrated pedal board setup. Guitarists can make an infographic diagram of their sound setup. Aspiring DIY pedal manufacturers can use these shapes and components as part of their prototypes. Pedal collectors can make their own art prints. Guitar forum surfers can create their own pedal visuals using authentic vector parts.

Designers can download these files for easy incorporation into their own poster designs, editorial design, illustrations, digital prints, t-shirt graphics or website designs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This EPS file has been created in Adobe Illustrator CS5 (saved down to CS2) and comprises 18 popular guitar stomp box styles, with each pedal graphic consisting of 11 separate layers in the artwork – which can be easily manipulated to amend colour and form.

The downloadable zip file on purchase comes with a CS5 EPS file (saved down to CS2) as well as a press ready PDF.

This file contains vector illustrations which can be scaled to any size without loss of resolution. These illustrations will download as a .zip file. You will need a vector editor to open and use this file (such as Adobe Illustrator).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUMMARY

What you get:
- Detailed images of 18 vector guitar pedal illustrations
- One ZIP file includes EPS, PDF, PNG.
- One Illustrator CS5 (saved to CS2) file.
- One High Resolution PDF file.
- One High Resolution 300dpi PNG file.

Go check out the ETSY shop if you think it might interest you!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/190198371/ ... -of-guitar?

Cheers
BEN
Honey Rogue Design
http://www.honeyrogue.com

Lucifer
Cap Cooler
Information
my favorite amplifier: Vyse BBQ Blue

Post by Lucifer »

Wow ! Really nice graphics !

Not sure if I have an immediate use for them, but I have bookmarked your web-page for future reference.

Good luck. :thumbsup
”Sex is great - but you can’t beat the real thing !” - The Wanker’s Handbook

PaulDonovan
Information

Post by PaulDonovan »

You can look for some website and sell your own vector images, for example you can try to connect with Cannypic, there are a lot of quality vector images and free banner vector I'm sure they'll be glad to work with you. Hope it's still actual for you. Good luck.