Behringer fs112v footswitch details required please.

All frequent questions on switching: true or not true bypass, transistor-based or mechanical.
deltafred
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by deltafred »

I recently scored a Behringer LX1-B Bass V-Amp cheap on fleabay but it doesn't have the 2 button FS112v (or FS112V-2) footswitch with it.

The footswitch has an attached cable with a 1/4" stereo jack (TSR).

Does anyone know how the footwsitch is wired internally (schematic) or have one they can post gutshots please.

I know it has a couple of momentary action switches and not much else so it is going to be pretty simple.

Thanks.
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012

FiveseveN
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by FiveseveN »

I have one. Momentary microswitches indeed, with parallel debouncing caps IIRC. The DOWN button shorts tip to sleeve, the UP shorts ring to sleeve.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. (Charles Darwin)

deltafred
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by deltafred »

FiveseveN wrote:I have one. Momentary microswitches indeed, with parallel debouncing caps IIRC. The DOWN button shorts tip to sleeve, the UP shorts ring to sleeve.
Thanks very much, just what I needed. :hug:
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012