What changed on Photobucket?

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.
modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=118468#p118468

A nice contribution here on Boss CE3 - however the pics are uploaded to Photobucket and show allright. However there is no way of downloading them and uploading them as attachments: you get error message saying something about a possible attack vector.
There was some additional security against spam installed since we had some troubles with our unused wikipage (now abandonned). So I'm thinking this is not photobucket at fault.

Please, again, if you have real contributions to make and really feel you want to make a mark in online DIY world, attach you contribution as attachments resized for viewing on screen.
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

tabbycat
Information

Post by tabbycat »

i saved the ones you linked to to my desktop then uploaded them as attachments and downloading/uploading seemed to work without a problem. am using vista if that means anything. not sure if i've misunderstood anything. if so delete this and linked testing post: https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26298

dai h.
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by dai h. »

Might have something to do with javascript (I find I need to "allow" (via noscript) to see them).