Ibanez - PT-707 Phasetone II  [schematic]

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.

Ibanez - PT-707 Phasetone II  [schematic]

Postby Dirk_Hendrik » 18 Dec 2007, 15:05

Pretty close to an MXR Phase 100 as I expected but slightly different.

All component numbering is the same as it is on the board.

Enjoy!

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com/temp/ibanez_pt707.pdf
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com

For this message the author Dirk_Hendrik has received thanks:
culturejam (21 Nov 2011, 04:29)
User avatar
Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
 
Posts: 4129
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 09:44
Location: Old Amsterdam
Has thanked: 247 times
Have thanks: 984 times

Postby The Rotagilla » 18 Dec 2007, 15:47

Muchas gracias!
User avatar
The Rotagilla
Diode Debunker
 
Posts: 722
Joined: 20 Aug 2007, 19:24
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 49 times

Postby analogguru » 18 Dec 2007, 16:48

tesekkür ederim

analogguru
There´s a sucker born every minute - and too many of them end up in the bootweak pedal biz.
analogguru
Old Solderhand
 
Posts: 3286
Joined: 26 Jun 2007, 14:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 112 times

Postby Stephengiles » 18 Dec 2007, 17:01

Very nice drawing indeed. There are no static phase all pass sections - the MXR 100 has these I think - from memory only, I could be wrong.
Stephengiles
Breadboard Brother
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 04 Nov 2007, 14:02
Location: Selsdon, England
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Ibanez Phasetone II / PT707 Schematic (inside)

Postby jg » 18 Dec 2007, 19:34

Dirk_Hendrik wrote:Pretty close to an MXR Phase 100 as I expected but slightly different.

All component numbering is the same as it is on the board.

Enjoy!

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com/temp/ibanez_pt707.pdf

Any luck finding dual LDRs like that?
jg
Breadboard Brother
 
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 Jul 2007, 14:06
Location: Mars
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 8 times

Re: Ibanez Phasetone II / PT707 Schematic (inside)

Postby seniorLoco » 19 Dec 2007, 02:47

jg wrote:
Dirk_Hendrik wrote:Pretty close to an MXR Phase 100 as I expected but slightly different.

All component numbering is the same as it is on the board.

Enjoy!

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com/temp/ibanez_pt707.pdf

Any luck finding dual LDRs like that?


Roll your own :wink:
"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it saved the mice, who ate the cheese."
User avatar
seniorLoco
Resistor Ronker
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 05 Nov 2007, 10:43
Location: ASIA
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 10 times

Re: Ibanez Phasetone II / PT707 Schematic (inside)

Postby jg » 19 Dec 2007, 03:40

seniorLoco wrote:
jg wrote:
Dirk_Hendrik wrote:Pretty close to an MXR Phase 100 as I expected but slightly different.

All component numbering is the same as it is on the board.

Enjoy!

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com/temp/ibanez_pt707.pdf

Any luck finding dual LDRs like that?


Roll your own :wink:
Thank you captain obvious. That's what I'm having to do. I have a need for a dual LDR like that which would be matched already rather than me trying to manually match up 2 LDRs with 1 LED. I haven't been able to find them anywhere.
jg
Breadboard Brother
 
Posts: 80
Joined: 12 Jul 2007, 14:06
Location: Mars
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 8 times

Postby seniorLoco » 19 Dec 2007, 05:04

:lol: hard to come by ...i usually just buy a bunch and match em as close as possible....for one or two build no worries !
I am usually lost for Led color choice tho ... red/green for less and yellow /orange for much more.... a simple rig to couple and simulate the led/ldr combo is the way to go for me :wink:
"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it saved the mice, who ate the cheese."
User avatar
seniorLoco
Resistor Ronker
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 05 Nov 2007, 10:43
Location: ASIA
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 10 times


Return to Modern Stompbox Effects (1975 - ...)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: highbass, POTL, reddesert, sego91, stevo1983 and 21 guests