DIPTRACE 3D example design I have done

Digital tools for electronic work: software for pcb design, schematic drawing, circuit simulation, parts inventory tools, ...
GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

Ice-9 wrote:Nice 3d design, did you make the 3d jack sockets and psu jack socket. any chance of sharing them here for the rest of us. :applause:
I wan´a thanks all in this excelent forun, I made much of the designs IMPUT stereo, OUTPUT mono jacks and modified the DC IN jack BOSS type; also the pots ranurated axis; why I found the best layouts I take from this FORUM; Here is my aportation for all of you:
The LEDs are with hosing; the IMPUT jack stereo is close to real, the output is mono close to real too, the stomp switches are with nut and washed is for elaborate this:
Interior of my clone METAL MUFF:

All have details, the resistors with color code, the condensers; IC too; ICs and tranies with sockets and codes!!! all at full details!!!

THANKS!! you are my inspiration!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:
Attachments
Modulos 3D Godsavemetal 1.rar
Modulos Godsavemetal 1
(835.3 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

Mbas974
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by Mbas974 »

x GodSaveMetal, is it a DIY switch type ? meaning last snapshot on page 1. Is it working ??

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

Mbas974 wrote:x GodSaveMetal, is it a DIY switch type ? meaning last snapshot on page 1. Is it working ??
You refer this????
The 3pdt switch is the symbol on the DIP module SWITCHES code 7301C; the 2pdt switch is the code 7201C in DIP module SWITCHES too; have fun!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

Mr ICE9 your fantastic layout it´s great; but I note you have a silver mica yellow body, this will help you?

In DIP TRACE program go to CAP modules the symbol code CA-10.16/11.5x3.6 is for this 3D model of a yellow silver mica!!!
I attach the 3D DIP file!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!
Attachments
sil_mica_yell-double side.rar
3D Silver Mica
(316.04 KiB) Downloaded 255 times

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information
my favorite amplifier: Marshall
Completed builds: Far to many to afford the enclosures for them all. :)

Post by Ice-9 »

Thanks godsavemetal, your 3d components are excellent and the silva mica cap is wonderful. :applause:
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

Ice-9 wrote:Thanks godsavemetal, your 3d components are excellent and the silva mica cap is wonderful. :applause:
Yes Mr ICE9 now you would complete your 3D layout images without no more restrictions?? any 3D you wan´a??? let me know; if I can made I post here!!!! THANKS for your work it´s amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my last made:
I made a transparent case 1590BB for my layout of the METAL MUFF I have cloned, to see were go what!!!
And my invention cuze in PERÚ we don´t have a footswitch; my 3pdt MADE IN PERÚ!!
I have to made all my pedals with this switch!!
Here is one of a 100´s pedal I made:
My amazing DEV/NULL II the most HIGH gain DISTORTION/FUZZ pedal!

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by Ice-9 »

I like your home made 3pdt footswitch, ingenius. :applause:
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

GodSaveMetal
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by GodSaveMetal »

Ice-9 wrote:I like your home made 3pdt footswitch, ingenius. :applause:
Yeah!!! thanks ice-9 I like yours layout too!!! thanks!!!!!!!! :D
in my country nobody knows about the 3pdt footswitch; I have to go with a picture on hand with it, store by store make a tour with the photo of a 3pdt and convence then to bougt the 3pdt or import it and sold it!!! :roll:
Wll I have to waith another year for the import of the 3pdt by the imported stores in my country!!! If not; well continued to make the 3pdt made in PERÚ in 5th or 6th GENERATION!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

287m
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by 287m »

Hello, n00b here :D
GodSaveMetal, can you share your handmade 3pdt Sir?
its so hard to found here. so sad

sorry for bump old thread. just arrived from search engine
sorry again for my bad grammar

Rennedy
Information

Post by Rennedy »

Ice-9 wrote:I've been messing around with Diptrace again and have made up an example of one of my pedals from schematic to 3D PCBlayout. Some of the footprints I have converted from Guassmarkov Eagle library's, Diptraces 3D library's and the 3PDT switch and caps from a member on this forum ( I think it was Waltk which I will check later and give proper credit to the library maker) Thanks for making them available.

OK this pedal is my Bluesman fet based drive pedal and I have put everything on the PCB to see how the 3D view of Diptrace looks also I added a copper pour to the bottom of the PCB as a ground plane.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

As an idea of how easy it is to learn Diptrace and get from start to finish it took me about 2 to 3 hours to complete this example and this was done on the FREE version, that goes to make an excellent program for free.

My friend, Ive been trying to find the component for this jack in dip trace with no success. Can you tell me the name? Thanks. And great board, btw

soulsonic
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Traynor YVM-1
Completed builds: too many!

Post by soulsonic »

It's from the GaussMarkov Eagle library. http://www.gaussmarkov.net
"Analog electronics in music is dead. Analog effects pedal design is a dead art." - Fran

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by Ice-9 »

soulsonic wrote:It's from the GaussMarkov Eagle library. http://www.gaussmarkov.net
Yes that is correct Soulsonic the footprint is from the Gaussmarkov library, the 3d mode for the jack was from godsavemetals' 3d parts.

POTL
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by POTL »

How to make such adapters for potentiometers?
Are there any ideas?

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by Ice-9 »

POTL wrote:[ Image ]
How to make such adapters for potentiometers?
Are there any ideas?
It's just a bit of pcb mounted vertically, it will have a few pads at the bottom to mount a 90 degree pin connector, you could use a bit of vero board to do the same thing.