what would be the best delay based on pt2399?

Original effects with schematics, layouts and instructions, freely contributed by members or found in publications. Cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of the owners of the copyright.
carlozsulca12
Information

Post by carlozsulca12 »

I found some pt2399 in my component box and I want to build a delay but there are many models on the net and I would like to know which one is the best in terms of clarity (I know that the pt2399 is already a bit noisy) but I would like to know Any recommendation

Bolsyo
Information

Post by Bolsyo »

I have only made EQD Disaster Transport Jr and Deep Blue Delay. Disaster Transport seemed to have a lot more clarity, and I really like it for guitar. Could probably try using a more hi-fi chip than the original TL072 for it too. For bass I prefer Deep Blue Delay, since it seems deeper and bassy.

carlozsulca12
Information

Post by carlozsulca12 »

Bolsyo wrote: 14 Nov 2020, 16:12 I have only made EQD Disaster Transport Jr and Deep Blue Delay. Disaster Transport seemed to have a lot more clarity, and I really like it for guitar. Could probably try using a more hi-fi chip than the original TL072 for it too. For bass I prefer Deep Blue Delay, since it seems deeper and bassy.
what would be a better ic than tl072?

plush
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by plush »

carlozsulca12 wrote: 15 Nov 2020, 01:16
Bolsyo wrote: 14 Nov 2020, 16:12 I have only made EQD Disaster Transport Jr and Deep Blue Delay. Disaster Transport seemed to have a lot more clarity, and I really like it for guitar. Could probably try using a more hi-fi chip than the original TL072 for it too. For bass I prefer Deep Blue Delay, since it seems deeper and bassy.
what would be a better ic than tl072?
You won't benefit from a better op-amp in this application.