FS: Rebote delay, & some loaded PCB's incl Bad Stone

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information
my favorite amplifier: Low wattage SE amps
Completed builds: Many many many true bypass and voicing mods on wahs.
A few BYOC kits and DS-1 mods and eventual murder then rebirth into an actually useful pedal, Bad Stone clone, various Rangemasters/SilconMasterBlaster, The worlds greatest gutted GCB-95 volume pedal conversion with various switching options for controlling amps. Repaired many tube amps, scratchbuilt Marshall 18 watt clone and Supro 1616t rebuild. Delays, fuzz, dirt, every Madbean project I could afford. I even manage to find time to make babies with my wife too!

Post by timbo_93631 »

Hey guys,
Have some stuff for sale over at Madbean's and I thought I'd post it here too:
Rebote 2.5 Delay
Works great, complete pedal in a 125b with top monted jacks that makes it hard to find a place for on my pedalboard. I didn't build it, another forum member from Madbean's did and offered it in a fundraiser I took part in. A good solid delay pedal for cheap. $40/shipped in the US.

Bad Stone Phase Shifter loaded PCB
From the group buy here. Works, but the solder pads on the LPB section are starting to lift. Never attempted to get that section working, instead I used Madbean's Fatpants (below) to even out volume and tone. There is gorilla glue residue from where I had put foam behind the pots, but is all cleaned from solder pads and 99% of the gorilla glue was removed. No Pots, jacks, or switches. $20/shipped in the US

Madbean FatPants Echoplex Preamp
Fabbed board from MB's. All there except for the trimpot, I used a resistor from pad 1 to pad 3. No pots, jacks, or switch. $9/shipped in the US

Tonepad Mosfet Boost
Single sided fabbed board, all there and works. No pot, jacks, or switch. $5/shipped in the US

For international shipping: rate will be actual cost -$2
Will make a package deal on the Fatpants and Rebote Delay
Will have pics of the Rebote up Thursday
badstonefatpantsmosfet.jpg
"I wish to be in the situation of non killing my balls bills, and life surprises." -Sinner
"Everyone gets their shorts in a twist over who polished the fenders. No one cares about who designed the engine..." -DougH

skylark44
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by skylark44 »

What pots & switches would I need, to make the "Bad Stone" work? :mrgreen:

timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information
A few BYOC kits and DS-1 mods and eventual murder then rebirth into an actually useful pedal, Bad Stone clone, various Rangemasters/SilconMasterBlaster, The worlds greatest gutted GCB-95 volume pedal conversion with various switching options for controlling amps. Repaired many tube amps, scratchbuilt Marshall 18 watt clone and Supro 1616t rebuild. Delays, fuzz, dirt, every Madbean project I could afford. I even manage to find time to make babies with my wife too!

Post by timbo_93631 »

You would need 2 SPDT toggles, a 3PDT stomp, two 100kB pots and a 1mB pot to use all of the options/mods.
Here are the important links:
http://www.digitaldestruct.com/BadStoneBOM.txt
http://www.digitaldestruct.com/BadStoneSchematic.bmp
https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic ... 17&t=10645
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8424&hilit=Bad+Stone
"I wish to be in the situation of non killing my balls bills, and life surprises." -Sinner
"Everyone gets their shorts in a twist over who polished the fenders. No one cares about who designed the engine..." -DougH

timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by timbo_93631 »

I also have an etched Dig Dug (seek wah clone) unpopulated PCB set from Haberdasher on MB's forum. $13/shipped in the US

dmc777
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by dmc777 »

Possibly interested in the rebote amd echoplex pre...what is it actually?

timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by timbo_93631 »

The Fat Pants is a simple boost based on the EP-3 Echoplex preamp input. Basically it has a Max1044 charge pump running a Jfet at 18v for high headroom and then a volume and fat control. The fat control could be called a Skinny/Fat control because the first part of the pot rotation is all twangier tones and the second part the tone gets fatter, with the tone about the same as without the boost in the middle. A nice booster that doesn't have the noise and hiss of some Mosfet based boosts. It is nice to make a dark pedal or pickups brighter, or treble laden pedal or pickups fatter, not muddy. It is alot like an Xotic EP booster

Here is the build doc from Madbean:
FatPants_ver.2.pdf
(180.71 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

dmc777
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by dmc777 »

Pm sent

timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by timbo_93631 »

PM Replied.
I also have two unpopulated Madbean Dirtbag Deluxe fabbed PCB's I might part with.

timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by timbo_93631 »

Rebote pics below, open to offers on all this stuff:
Attachments
Rebote.jpg

timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by timbo_93631 »

Rebote pending

timbo_93631
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by timbo_93631 »

Rebote Sold
Fatpants Sold
Mosfet Boost Sold

Still Available:
Bad Stone Available $20/shipped
Dig Dug Unpopulated PCB's $13/shipped
Madbean's Dirtbag Delay/Deluxe Memory Man, Unpopulated Fabbed PCB, $15/shipped