Supplier for Large Color Fluted MXR Style Knobs 23mm other than BYOC

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
natezaps
Information

Post by natezaps »

Does anybody know where to get these knobs other than BYOC?
I'm looking for large color fluted mxr style knobs that measure 23mm in diameter. Specifically red, green, and yellow.
I'm aware of the large 25mm knobs that have rounded flutes - I'm not looking for these. I have them right now and they are too big.

This is what I'm looking for:
https://buildyourownclone.com/collectio ... knob-black

The only reason I'm trying to find another place is because BYOC charges a lot for shipping

mediy
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by mediy »

Tayda sell ones that they say are 20mm. Not sure if that is too small for you? They have the sharp flutes

natezaps
Information

Post by natezaps »

mediy wrote: 18 Oct 2020, 03:01 Tayda sell ones that they say are 20mm. Not sure if that is too small for you? They have the sharp flutes
I saw those. they are too small for what I need. I ordered some of those from Tayda a while ago and they look stupid on the pedal. it needs something bigger. I also have the 25mm ones. they are too big. they cause the top of the text label for the control to be cut off. this is why I'm specifically looking for the 23mm. It's also the size that came on the pedal originally. thanks for your reply though.