Screw on Stomp Switch Surrounds as on TC Electronics pedals

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
Shaun
Information

Post by Shaun »

Hope this is the right forum as it is my first time post.

I am looking for the finishing surrounds that screw onto the stomp pedals like the TC electronics pedals have.

I am not sure what they are called. I have a Nova Reverb Pedal that has them on, they make a nice finish. Image

Whoismarykelly
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by Whoismarykelly »

Shaun wrote:Hope this is the right forum as it is my first time post.

I am looking for the finishing surrounds that screw onto the stomp pedals like the TC electronics pedals have.

I am not sure what they are called. I have a Nova Reverb Pedal that has them on, they make a nice finish. Image
There are a wide variety of dress nuts available for carling switches but nothing like those. I suspect the are proprietary to TC. Unless you have the whole package of digital readout and high tech enclosure, I think they would look way out of place. Especially on a typical hammond enclosure.

Shaun
Information

Post by Shaun »

I took it by the stampede of replies that it might be a TC thing. I might contact their distributor and see if they will send me a few.

Mary Kelly is the name of the Girl I have lived with for the past 17 years. :)