Momentary SPDT and SPST (NC) footswitches

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
dap9
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by dap9 »

I've found the SPDT at Small Bear, and Steve has NO momentarys. Anyone know where else I can find the SPDTs for cheaper? Also I can't find NC Momentary Footswitches switches.

Thanks.

super velcroboy
Information

Post by super velcroboy »

try mouser

dap9
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by dap9 »

Thanks SVB. I've combed their catalog/website over and over, and had no luck. Allied, Futurelec, and Digikey as well. Ebay has some great stores, but no luck there either.

ubersam
Information

Post by ubersam »

Normally On (Normally Closed) SPST Momentary footswitch at mouser - I've used the normally off (normally open) version in simple tap-tempo pedals.

Here is another Normally On (Normally Closed) SPST Momentary footswitch at mouser

I haven't seen any Momentary SPDT footswitches yet.

dap9
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by dap9 »

Yeah, I saw those. It's just that the ones Steve at Small Bear has are cheaper AND are either SPST or SPDT. I'm just hoping I can find what he has for cheaper. Prolly not, though. I can't get the volume that he gets - wherever he gets them from