Best place to get a 3PDT in Australia?  [found/sold]

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
Dr Tony Balls
Diode Debunker
Information
my favorite amplifier: Sunn Model T

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

Quick question....got a guy in Melbourne that has one of my builds and it needs a replacement 3PDT. Where's the best place (internet store, id assume) to get a 3PDT either in Australia or with easy/cheap shipping to Australia??

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Dr Tony Balls wrote:Quick question....got a guy in Melbourne that has one of my builds and it needs a replacement 3PDT. Where's the best place (internet store, id assume) to get a 3PDT either in Australia or with easy/cheap shipping to Australia??

Jaycar Electronics stock them, here's a link for you(Note, there are several Jaycar Electronics stores located in Australia and you should be able to order online from them):

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=SP0766
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

Dr Tony Balls
Diode Debunker
Information
my favorite amplifier: Sunn Model T

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

Thanks man!

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

No worries at all, if it turns out that the guy in Melbourne can't buy one of those 3PDT footswitches for whatever reason, I may be able to post one to him as I think I have at least one or two spare un-used ones...... :thumbsup
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

FuzzMonkey
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by FuzzMonkey »

suzukiscottie
Information
my favorite amplifier: Laney Klipp 100w

Post by suzukiscottie »

Just got 5 for $8.99 from China (ebay) in just over a week.

reddog22
Information

Post by reddog22 »

suzukiscottie wrote:Just got 5 for $8.99 from China (ebay) in just over a week.
I got a similar deal off ebay. I buy a few at a time because they take a while to be delivered.
Pedalparts are also good

chuckd666
Information

Post by chuckd666 »

I have purchased stuff from this site called www.3pdt.com with pretty good results. They ship from HK. You can only buy minimum of 25, but the price is good.