Current source for Veroboard/Stripboard in US?  [found/sold]

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
Dr Tony Balls
Diode Debunker
Information
my favorite amplifier: Sunn Model T

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

Who is everyone using for veroboard nowadays? I had been using Veroboard.com, who were awesome, but despite their URL it seems they no longer sell the stuff. I just ordered some stuff from Rapid Online which is okay, but the quality isnt really there. Holes tend to tear out when you cut traces and its just prone to error like that. So anyone got any supplier they recommend? I use the .01" pitch phenolic stuff and prefer big sheets if possible. I'm in the US, but will gladly buy from overseas sources.

plush
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by plush »

Dr Tony Balls wrote:Who is everyone using for veroboard nowadays? I had been using Veroboard.com, who were awesome, but despite their URL it seems they no longer sell the stuff. I just ordered some stuff from Rapid Online which is okay, but the quality isnt really there. Holes tend to tear out when you cut traces and its just prone to error like that. So anyone got any supplier they recommend? I use the .01" pitch phenolic stuff and prefer big sheets if possible. I'm in the US, but will gladly buy from overseas sources.
Tayda Electronics
/thread