Brand new group order of BBD's

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
ponq
Information

Post by ponq »

Great stuff Madbean! Please sign me up for a set of two chips. If not all sets are spoken for, I'd 'volunteer' to take more than 1 set ;)

elwe23
Information

Post by elwe23 »

I'm still in. Cheers.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Me too,I'm still in for some BBDs to make a Deluxe Memory Man.... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

andersom
Solder Soldier
Information
my favorite amplifier: Valvepower 18 watt

Post by andersom »

I'm in (keeping fingers crossed)

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Are you planning on building a deluxe memory man too Anderson?.... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

coldcraft
Diode Debunker
Information

Post by coldcraft »

i was on the original list, but I don't really need/want any 3005s anymore. I hope this is cool
Black Dynamite wrote:you need to shut the fuck up when grown folks is talkin.

toetap
Information

Post by toetap »

Please count me in for two :thumbsup

ckyvick
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by ckyvick »

Heres the old spreadsheet as a reference, not sure how many of these people are still waiting along with those on the extras/wait list here but its about 60 people.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... l=en#gid=1

Scruffie
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by Scruffie »

Still in for my Two (Do we all actually need to confirm this?)

madbean
Information

Post by madbean »

No confirms needed as of yet. I'm trying to place this order, but having some problems with Paypal allowing me to use my CC (UTSource only allows CC payments via Paypal, I guess). Can't use my PP balance for this!

missingastring
Information

Post by missingastring »

Been lurking for a while... Love this place.

Is it too late to get in on this?

checco1280
Information

Post by checco1280 »

Still in for two... :thumbsup

madbean
Information

Post by madbean »

I have an email to their sales dept. to see if they can do a CC payment other than through Paypal. I'll update as I know more.

mcaviel
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by mcaviel »

Hi!
you can reduce the number of chips on my order to two on each chip, that way we can let people on the waiting list to get some.

ZombusWoof
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by ZombusWoof »

madbean wrote:I have an email to their sales dept. to see if they can do a CC payment other than through Paypal. I'll update as I know more.
I'm new but would love to be on the list for two.

tuemmueh
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by tuemmueh »

I'm in for a set, if possible ...

madbean
Information

Post by madbean »

First the bad news: after talking to the sales rep at UT Source, there is no way for me to purchase the lot without using my Paypal balance. Even without logging into PP I cannot use my CC because...it's tied to my PP account!

So, in the meantime, I've ordered a couple of MN3005 to test them out and see if they are any good. They should be here this week. The price breakdown was $19.50/unit for a 75 piece lot, and went up to $25/unit when I ordered just two. So, there is a savings but maybe not so huge that it necessitates a group order....dunno.

Anyway, I will report back when I have news. I will be out of town for about ten days starting next weekend, so I can't promise that I will know the status before then. Just depends on how long it takes the package to arrive.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by DrNomis »

Thanks for the news Madbean,I guess,where there's a will there's a way... :)

telecaster
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by telecaster »

Ut source is not the easiest to work with. It took a week from the time I sent payment to when they confirmed shipping. A week of emails with them trying to convince me to use UPS at a higher cost because it was "safer" and then not wanting to send untill I gave them my phone number, "in case the package got lost". WTF Do they really think the post office would call me? I finally got pissed and in capital letters wrote, YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS SEND THE PACKAGE NOW!!!!!!!, I'm still waiting. :slap:
KindaFuzzy - Looks like a blue nail polish and nutella sandwich.
Freekish - "Our originality is in the basement. Our business is in the toilet"
Guitarlcarl - I did take offence at being called an idiot by a moron.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by DrNomis »

telecaster wrote:Ut source is not the easiest to work with. It took a week from the time I sent payment to when they confirmed shipping. A week of emails with them trying to convince me to use UPS at a higher cost because it was "safer" and then not wanting to send untill I gave them my phone number, "in case the package got lost". WTF Do they really think the post office would call me? I finally got pissed and in capital letters wrote, YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS SEND THE PACKAGE NOW!!!!!!!, I'm still waiting. :slap:

Sounds like they have got some communication issues with their customers..... :)