Rare Matchless Schematics

Tube or solid-state, this section goes to eleven!
chrisc
Information

Post by chrisc »

Hey everyone,

Im looking for some of the rarer Matchless schematics, or even some good gut shots would work. Specifically the Brave or the Jorgenson. I cant find these anywhere, its almost as if they never existed.

Thanks
Chris

monotonous1984
Information

Post by monotonous1984 »

Not sure if they are legit because I don't know a whole lot about anything...but I found a list here: http://www.prowessamplifiers.com/schematics/matchless/

freq67
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by freq67 »

LOL..........I'd like to see someone trace the Jorgenson model......That damn thing looks like a freeking disaster zone inside.

chrisc
Information

Post by chrisc »

Have you seen the inside? I cant even find pics. Im sure it looks crazy, I had a lightning and it was nuts and thats pretty basic by comparison.

BTW thanks Mono for posting that link.

freq67
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by freq67 »

chrisc wrote:Have you seen the inside? I cant even find pics. Im sure it looks crazy, I had a lightning and it was nuts and thats pretty basic by comparison.

There use to be a site call Amplifier chassis pics or ACP and it had 100's of pics ......The JJ was one of them.

chris_d
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by chris_d »

freq67 wrote:
chrisc wrote:Have you seen the inside? I cant even find pics. Im sure it looks crazy, I had a lightning and it was nuts and thats pretty basic by comparison.

There use to be a site call Amplifier chassis pics or ACP and it had 100's of pics ......The JJ was one of them.
I remember that site, and probably have that gutshot in a folder here.

Ah, yes, this should be it i think:
Attachments
JJ.jpg

freq67
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by freq67 »

chris_d wrote:
freq67 wrote:

I remember that site, and probably have that gutshot in a folder here.

Ah, yes, this should be it i think:

Ahhh there you go!...................A face only a mother could love. :D :lol:

chrisc
Information

Post by chrisc »

well........i doubt ill be getting much from that. No wonder they were $4000+, that would take me a few weeks to wire up. I guess ill just stick to my Rocket. Thanks for the pictures,