Seraph PCBs still available?

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
bucksears
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by bucksears »

Re-discovered Fromel's DC-2 reworking w/improvements - complicated/high-part-count builds don't bother me. Are these PCBs still available? Seriously want to build one.

Whoismarykelly
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by Whoismarykelly »

bucksears wrote:Re-discovered Fromel's DC-2 reworking w/improvements - complicated/high-part-count builds don't bother me. Are these PCBs still available? Seriously want to build one.
I dont think it was ever offered as a DIY project. That circuit is a pedal Fromel sells as part of his product line.

bucksears
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by bucksears »

Thanks - I thought I saw an older thread (2009?) where he had some PCBs and/or kits of the Seraph. Just though I'd check.

Thanks,

Whoismarykelly
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by Whoismarykelly »

bucksears wrote:Thanks - I thought I saw an older thread (2009?) where he had some PCBs and/or kits of the Seraph. Just though I'd check.

Thanks,
Perhaps. I cant imagine offering a kit for that. There are about 200 parts on the board and a bunch of offboard wiring for the stereo switching. The whole thing barely fits in the box. Its a killer circuit though.