Klamac El'Mo circuit dissection.

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
underdog726
Information

Post by underdog726 »

green elmo.jpg
Good morning guys, my first post. A couple of respected builders directed me over here after inquiring if they could make me a 2 in 1 pedal for my shameless SRV tone addictions. No pedal, and I have been thru everything achieves the SRV tones to me more than this Klamac EL'MO pedal When asked by the builders who are members on here if i could dig up schematics for it I tried to no avail. If anyone can or can do it from the pictures I have included I would be forever grateful. From my understanding its based on the Jerseygirl fulltender but eq switches were replaced with bass and treble pots. It does sound like a fulltender to my ears with more tweakability. The other half of the pedal would be the Lovepedal Elephant man, which is based on the mu-amp bad bob boost.

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 13.59.40.png
Ok the pictures have dissapeared because the member was pressured by the builder to remove them.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... s.1278111/
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

plush
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by plush »

modman wrote:
Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 13.59.40.png
Ok the pictures have dissapeared because the member was pressured by the builder to remove them.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... s.1278111/

Wow, the builder is really lucky this thread did not receive that much attention, could lead to Streisand effect :twisted:

Manfred
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Manfred »

Wow, the builder is really lucky this thread did not receive that much attention, could lead to Streisand effect :twisted:
I hope so! :twisted: :secret:

fuzzbunny
Information

Post by fuzzbunny »

I glanced casually at the photos when they were originally posted.

'SRV in a box' is a questionable claim to fame....and I wasn't disappointed, a couple of IC's.

Ya, you be Stevie wit dat....

Manfred
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Manfred »

In the music eletronics, there are things in which have been copied over and over again more or les modified.
Who copies fears he will be copied, such is live.
Don't worry!
I think that most of the musicans are not hobbyist they prefer to buy its pedals in the music shops an keep businesses running.

Frank_NH
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by Frank_NH »

FYI - A vero layout of the Jerseygirl Fulltender is available here...

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/201 ... r.html?m=1

Also read this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28773&hilit=SRV

Sidneychan
Information

Post by Sidneychan »

Anyone can please please pm or post the lost layout or circuit to me...... Many many many thx