Fuzzlord Void Fuzz  [traced]

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
Nocentelli
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Nocentelli »

Seems to be a variation on the Colorsound OKF, with trimmers for bias and fuzz: Guts pic originally posted at DIYSB
FUZZLORD-VOID-MASTER.png
My guess -
voidmaster.bmp
voidmaster.bmp (65.31 KiB) Viewed 1694 times
modman wrote: Let's hope it's not a hit, because soldering up the same pedal everyday, is a sad life. It's that same ole devilish double bind again...

Zaenar
Information
my favorite amplifier: Sunn Model T
Completed builds: Acapulco Gold, Fuzzlord Voidmaster kit, Modded Holy Grail reverb

Post by Zaenar »

Hi,

I still have the schematics saved on my computer !

I'll post it when I get home :)

bumblebee
Diode Debunker
Information
my favorite amplifier: ‘65 Twin Reverb
Completed builds: Fuzz & Preamps mostly.

Post by bumblebee »

Check his Facebook and Instagram as well as he posts plenty of gutshots that would be very helpful. (For any effect)

I’ve saved at least a few dozen pictures of the Model Fet by EAE from his Instagram, I just need to reverse it when I have the time. Only the value variations and power amp section needs doing really as it’s just the old MT Fet schem “tweaked” as usual. Not much work in it but I don’t have a lot of free time for this hobby anymore.
I so dislike the modern digital world that I need to use semi-digital effects to emulate the analog world of cassette, VHS, and vinyl.