Hughes & Kettner Rostosphere MK1

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
snail
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by snail »

These are the best shots I could get without disconecting the whole bundle. It's a friking pain to open it and slide the board out and then there are wires everywhere keeping it to open up nice for a good shot. I'm not shure you can see it in the pictures but it employs 2 sets of BBDs and Clocks. If you guys are feeling brave enough to trace it I can provide better shots next time I open it up again. I know these are not ideal...
Enjoy
snail

jupagblkxten
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by jupagblkxten »

i worked on a mk2 a couple months ago. was not expecting such a complicated circuit inside (yeah, those boards are a bitch to remove). you could build a rotating speaker in the time it would take to trace that thing.

Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by Dirk_Hendrik »

jupagblkxten wrote:i worked on a mk2 a couple months ago. was not expecting such a complicated circuit inside (yeah, those boards are a bitch to remove). you could build a rotating speaker in the time it would take to trace that thing.
True. But I do like that pedal a lot. Very convincing rotary!
(and yes indeed, a bitch to remove those boards)
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com