Stereidolia

Original effects with schematics, layouts and instructions, freely contributed by members or found in publications. Cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of the owners of the copyright.
coldcraft
Diode Debunker
Information

Post by coldcraft »

Here's a little something something I'm working up. Dual Out-of-Phase Pareidolia for funky stereo swooshing. I've also swapped the MuAmps for SRPP stages, adding a buffer and inverting summing amplfier. I was planning to use the same XR Chip but add some frequency ramping as well. This might be a good project for the Electric Druid TapLFO as well.
Attachments
Stereidolia v1.png
Black Dynamite wrote:you need to shut the fuck up when grown folks is talkin.

coldcraft
Diode Debunker
Information

Post by coldcraft »

a thought experiment i just had. this could become an alternate mode for this project.

what if you could disable the LFO driving the Bass modulation stages, leaving them fixed with only the treble warbling.

aion
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by aion »

Oh man. I've been thinking about how cool it would be to add tap tempo to this after reading through the other thread. I'd be all over it.

It would just be a regular Pareidolia if you only used one of the outputs, right? So it'd still work fine in mono?

coldcraft
Diode Debunker
Information

Post by coldcraft »

yeah, thats the beauty of the arrangement, it can do full mono, mono to stereo output and full stereo. at the moment, its not shown wired up that way, but its an easy edit.

I suppose you could do tap tempo too. I think because its more of a vibey sound that I'm leaning more towards a ramp and two speeds.

aion
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by aion »

Any progress on this?

coldcraft
Diode Debunker
Information

Post by coldcraft »

no sorry, too many other responsibilities. When I do get to it, I think I will skip the ramping functions.