Stage Center Reverb vero

Original effects with schematics, layouts and instructions, freely contributed by members or found in publications. Cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of the owners of the copyright.
tfletchii
Information

Post by tfletchii »

Just put this vero layout together and was hoping to have some of yall look it over for any possible errors before I try to put it together. I've only done one vero layout before so this is still new to me. R3 and R5 share j12 which is less than desirable but that is how it turned out. I'm going to put a charge pump together to power it. Also, if you have any ideas for improvement on the circuit I'd love to hear them. I'm excited about putting a real spring reverb pedal type thing together. I haven't seen any DIY types around so I thought I'd share this and see what develops.

tfletchii
Information

Post by tfletchii »

noticed a mistake I made this morning. R5 does not go to ground. Here is the updated vero. I wasn't able to edit the original post.

tfletchii
Information

Post by tfletchii »

Here's an updated vero. I left a resistor off and had a cut that shouldn't be. Anyone see any problems? Thanks for the help