Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom

Forum dedicated to helping people debug and troubleshoot non-functional pedals or builds. Please use an clear and informative title, indicating circuit and basic problem. Don't forget to mark the issue as fixed if this is the case.
gearstack
Information

Post by gearstack »

Good Day,
Im populating my breadboard to try this layout and hear how it sounds. I dont have the 2 switches right now. Im planning to manually connect components under those lugs. Can please someone enlighten me and point out the components need to connect under position 1 and position 2 for choke as well as for voice too. I really dont fully understand how this switches works. Maybe another way for me to learn.
Thank You

here's the layout I based my work from:

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Please post your question in the appropriate folder -- this one is for analysis of circuits, not for build support. I moved this now...
You need to hunt down a schematic for this circuit, just from the layout it's quite hard to tell even the switches are doing.

Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom v1 or Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom v2 ?
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal