Univox Super-Fuzz clone for sale on ebay

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
Livitation
Information
my favorite amplifier: Bogner Shiva
Completed builds: Pro co Rat all in one,Boss DS-1,Sansamp Classic,Sansamp GT-2 with tube first stage,Fuzz Face BC 108C,Roger Mayer Axis Fuzz,Univox Super Fuzz,ROG Thor,MI Audio Crunch Box,Modded TS808,Dallas Arbiter Rangemaster with tone pot,Tonebender MKii,MXR Blue Box,EHX Bass BAlls,Alembic F2B,Lovepedal Purple Plexi,Dr.Boogie,Zombie Chorus,Colorsound One knob Fuzz,Marshall 18 Watt, Fender 5E1,Matsumins Valvecaster.

Post by Livitation »

Hello
My name is Nicholas

Im curently selling a Univox Super-Fuzz clone on ebay
The pedal is built to the original specs.
1590BB enclosure,Alpha pots,Alpha switch,3PDT footswitch,9V power jack,germanium diodes.

Check the video on youtube where I recorded the sound of my previous built,exactly the same components and PCB.
Do everything with love!

Livitation
Information
Completed builds: Pro co Rat all in one,Boss DS-1,Sansamp Classic,Sansamp GT-2 with tube first stage,Fuzz Face BC 108C,Roger Mayer Axis Fuzz,Univox Super Fuzz,ROG Thor,MI Audio Crunch Box,Modded TS808,Dallas Arbiter Rangemaster with tone pot,Tonebender MKii,MXR Blue Box,EHX Bass BAlls,Alembic F2B,Lovepedal Purple Plexi,Dr.Boogie,Zombie Chorus,Colorsound One knob Fuzz,Marshall 18 Watt, Fender 5E1,Matsumins Valvecaster.

Post by Livitation »

Do everything with love!

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

Do everything with love!

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

Do everything with love!

electrosonic
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by electrosonic »

Just a tip, if I was buying a homemade pedal off ebay I would want to see gut shots.

Andrew.

agoldoor
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by agoldoor »

Yeah, triply so if I was trying to sell them via a BRAND NEW account with not a single feedback rating. Additionally, more description in the sale might be recommended -- The following almost looks like it was computer generated:
"For Sale Univox Super-Fuzz clone built to the original specs LOW PRICE
Quality components ,durable enclosure and a true bypass switch."

Let's see the quality components? Mention what about it is built to original specs? What transistors did you use, etc?

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

Do everything with love!

Greg
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Tophat Emplexador & Supreme 16.
Completed builds: LOTS..

Post by Greg »

Livitation.. it'd be nice if you were actually involved in this forum, and not just trying to sell your pedal to us.
5 posts.. all to sell this pedal and with constant bumping.
You haven't even responded to the questions/suggestions put to you.
culturejam wrote: We are equal opportunity exposure artists.

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

Sorry for that guys,I have been so busy last weeks.
Now basing on your sugestions Ill make it clear about the actual pedal.

The schematic and PCB of that built replicates the Grey Univox Super-Fuzz pedal.
Some details about parts used here;
Resitors - metal film, 1% tolerance
Capacitors Polypropylene type - 10% marked,actually measured them with RLC multimiter and the results was twice better(5%)
The polarized capacitors are ChiCon, high tolerance.
Transistors are NPN KT3102E,russian, the same as where used in the Big Muff Civil war and the Green ones.
Germanium transistors 1N34A ,vintage from grandpas childhood.
The curent enclosure ,jacks and knobs are from Mammoth electronics-4Site.
Variable resistors and the selector switch from Alpha.
The footswitch is Taiwan heavy duty 3PDT,very good built.

I will provide the PCB gutshots soon as you will be able to see the real thing!
Do everything with love!

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

The gutshots!! Here they are.
Attachments
IMG_2997.JPG
IMG_3052.JPG
IMG_3051.JPG
IMG_3047.JPG
IMG_3045.JPG
Do everything with love!

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

Currently have two of them for traiding.
PM me who is interested , Im based in London and will ship on request at needed destination.

60 British Pounds per one
100 American dollars
80 Euros
Do everything with love!

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

Some more views of The SuperFuzz
Attachments
IMG_3007.JPG
IMG_3002.JPG
IMG_2999.JPG
IMG_3005.JPG
Do everything with love!

blumpkin
Information

Post by blumpkin »

You're very talented. You should try the gear page. Start a wait list and watch the money roll in. :|

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

More pictures coming soon!!!
Attachments
IMG_7623.JPG
IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7617.JPG
IMG_7616.JPG
IMG_7613.JPG
IMG_7610.JPG
IMG_7609.JPG
Do everything with love!

Livitation
Information

Post by Livitation »

Now for 55 pounds each + worldwide shipping
Make yourself a Cristmas gift!!
Do everything with love!

Greenmachine
Cap Cooler
Information
my favorite amplifier: Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
Completed builds: Electra Distortion
Roger Mayer Octavia
Klon Centaur (Bajaman/Soulsonic)
DOD 440 Envelope Filter
MXR Phase 90
DOD FET Preamp
Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face
Soulsonic Hunny Bunny Overdrive
BYOC Analog Delay
Craig Anderton Headphone Amp
Anderton Mini Amp
Bajaman Real Tube Overdrive
Fender Deluxe 5E3 with Tone Stack Mod.
Fender Princeton 5F2-a
Keen Neovibe
Aquapuss Delay
Anderton AMS-100 Guitar Synth (abandoned)
DOD 280 Compressor
Weird Sound Generator
Beavis Audio Noisy Cricket
80's Rat
ROG Thor
Big Muff
Green Ringer
Shin-Ei Fuzz
MXR Dynacomp
COT50
Really Cheap Compressor

Post by Greenmachine »

:popcorn:
"[Y]ou want sketchy, dude? I breadboard on a door." -- RnFR, 2011
"This amp is freakin loud, like crazy, I'm going to kill pets loud." -- mich, 2011