Mini/Small enclosure pedals

Stompboxes circuits published in magazines, books or on DIY electronics websites.
rocklander
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: my jansen bassman 50
Completed builds: rebote 2.5; supreaux; odie; heartthrob tremolo; ross phaser; dr. boogey; thor; baja black toast; slow gear attack, rebote, tri-vibe, small clone, little angel, magnus modulus, echo base, hex fuzz, big muff, 22/7.

Post by rocklander »

thought it time for an update since I just added a tuner to the board. picked up the polytune noir for a fair price so had to attach that to the board. I kicked off the tremolo cos it just doesn't get any use when I gig.
I've also since added a clock into the thing cos I never wear a watch and never know when we stop.start sets..

right to left it's:
pico eq (mad prof eq) ->zen drive ->bsiabII ->dr bogey ->puddleduck delay (mad prof deep blue) ->ross phaser ->zombie chorus
total chain is driven by the baja black toast buffer

the polytune has REALLY short screws so I couldn't use chain links to anchor it so I had to get my thinking cap on.. I figured I'd use cable clamp down thingies
(these -> Image)
they also didn't lemme screw in (due to countersinking on the base) but I managed to squeeze them between the back plate and the main body of the tuner.. whew! they're not as tight as being screwed down by the chain links but it wont fly away... will prolly tidy the leads up a lil but since the tuner in is the main switch (top right) then I have no need to jump on the polytune to engage so the cable where it is doesn't bother me too much.
world's greatest tautologist ...in the world
Ronsonic wrote:...the lower the stakes the more vicious the combat.

Greenmachine
Cap Cooler
Information
my favorite amplifier: Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
Completed builds: Electra Distortion
Roger Mayer Octavia
Klon Centaur (Bajaman/Soulsonic)
DOD 440 Envelope Filter
MXR Phase 90
DOD FET Preamp
Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face
Soulsonic Hunny Bunny Overdrive
BYOC Analog Delay
Craig Anderton Headphone Amp
Anderton Mini Amp
Bajaman Real Tube Overdrive
Fender Deluxe 5E3 with Tone Stack Mod.
Fender Princeton 5F2-a
Keen Neovibe
Aquapuss Delay
Anderton AMS-100 Guitar Synth (abandoned)
DOD 280 Compressor
Weird Sound Generator
Beavis Audio Noisy Cricket
80's Rat
ROG Thor
Big Muff
Green Ringer
Shin-Ei Fuzz
MXR Dynacomp
COT50
Really Cheap Compressor

Post by Greenmachine »

:applause:
"[Y]ou want sketchy, dude? I breadboard on a door." -- RnFR, 2011
"This amp is freakin loud, like crazy, I'm going to kill pets loud." -- mich, 2011