Skreddy - P19  [traced]

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
stratmandazz
Information
my favorite amplifier: FENDER SUPER REVERB
Completed builds: OCD, ZENDRIVE, FULLTONE RTO, MXR COMP, MARSHALL GUV'NOR, BIG MUFF, 5 BAND EQ, RED LLAMA, CATALINBREAD RAH & WIIO, TS808 WITH MODS, DS-1, DIAMOND COMP, GREEN RINGER, G2D CREAM TONE, BESPECO WEEPER, BSIAB

Post by stratmandazz »

Hi Flood, Sounds like you need to turn your transistors around.

flood
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by flood »

Fixed this about a week ago but didn't get around to posting - yes, my idiocy made itself apparent - i simply renamed the transistors in my old layout. They were in backwards.

Flipped them and 'pon my word, this thing is beautiful. I'm going to document the final values I've used in my circuit, make appropriate changes and re-up things this week once work lets up a bit.
In the interest of full disclosure, I am Animal Factory Amplification.

flood
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by flood »

stratmandazz wrote:Hi Flood, Sounds like you need to turn your transistors around.
Good call - I wish I'd checked your message before I drove myself crazy, desoldering stuff and breathing in rosin fumes till I had a strange hallucination of BC550s jive-dancing with MPSA13s and spinning around to show me their pin orientation. :/
In the interest of full disclosure, I am Animal Factory Amplification.