What companies do small pub runs

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
chicago_mike
Tube Twister
Information

Post by chicago_mike »

I want to get a small run of PCBs made and can only remember seeedstudio.. :slap:

Who else is out there?
Skyline FX 2013

aion
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by aion »

Go nuts :)

https://pcbshopper.com/

FWIW, I do 99% of my boards through Elecrow, after using Seeed before that for a couple years. Issues are rare, but they've always made it right ASAP, including remaking boards for free if there's an error. I recommend them very highly.

plush
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by plush »

My personal favourite is JLCPCB.

Pros: pretty nice quality
Cons: they incorporate their ID into your pcb design as a silk screen and there is nothing you can do about it (except than hide it behind some component or place it on a piece, separated by vcut/milling from the rest of your design).

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information
my favorite amplifier: Marshall
Completed builds: Far to many to afford the enclosures for them all. :)

Post by Ice-9 »

plush wrote:My personal favourite is JLCPCB.

Pros: pretty nice quality
Cons: they incorporate their ID into your pcb design as a silk screen and there is nothing you can do about it (except than hide it behind some component or place it on a piece, separated by vcut/milling from the rest of your design).
I agree, I use JLCPCB a lot at the moment, but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.

Pros- Very good price, amazingly quick delivery from order date to UK - great quality and now no price difference for board colours.
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?

plush
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by plush »

Ice-9 wrote: but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.
Maybe you should take a closer look at yours.
Their marking is mandatory since they automatically sort and check them. I've had a lot of pcbs from jlc and all had markings on them.

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by Ice-9 »

plush wrote:
Ice-9 wrote: but your comment on cons is incorrect in my case. There are no markings on any of my orders, they only have what I put on the silks.
Maybe you should take a closer look at yours.
Their marking is mandatory since they automatically sort and check them. I've had a lot of pcbs from jlc and all had markings on them.
Yeah, found the numbers
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by Dirk_Hendrik »

Considering the section this thread is in I really love the typo in the thread title. I was more or less hoping for a parody thread :applause:
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by Ice-9 »

Dirk_Hendrik wrote:Considering the section this thread is in I really love the typo in the thread title. I was more or less hoping for a parody thread :applause:
:slap: Never even noticed that, but I'm up for a pub run. :thumbsup

deltafred
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by deltafred »

Ice-9 wrote: 22 Sep 2019, 11:03 :slap: Never even noticed that, but I'm up for a pub run. :thumbsup
Hell yea, do you know of any that are open, they're all shut around here!
The last pub I was in was the last gig I played on 28th February.
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by Ice-9 »

Aye it's crazy init as all the pubs are shut around here as well, something to do with some sort of new virus I have been hearing about lately but they were open when i posted this in 2019 lol.
Fingers crossed we all get a bit of normality back in 2021.
Happy New Year Deltafred.

deltafred
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by deltafred »

Yes, Happy New Year to all on FSB.
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012