arduino tap tempo for pt2399 ?

Frequent asked about building blocks: gain stages, buffers, clipping configurations, ...
carlozsulca12
Information

Post by carlozsulca12 »

Hello, I recently made a thread asking for recommendations on delays with the pt2399, I was putting together one that I liked but I wanted to add a tap tempo, well I investigated and they always use specialized chips, I live from Peru, here it is very difficult to get those chips so idee in a tap tempo made with an arduino nano and a DAC, the idea is for the arduino to control the tap tempo and send a signal to the dac and it makes a voltage change and goes to a led that controls an ldr, it's something Simple in my opinion, if anyone has any idea which transistor could go, it would be better I think, I also put a switch to vary between the tap tempo and the speed potentiometer.
the bad part is that I am not an arduino programming scholar, I hope someone from here can support that, I suppose it would be to edit a tap tempo code that already exists and add the voltage control of the DAC, here is the idea and schematic, anyway I will try to make the code, maybe it will take me a few months, I will publish it if I get it
-The position of the switch is wrong but I did not find the way to change it
Attachments
Sin título.png

plush
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by plush »

Why use DAC and LDR, when you can use digital potentiometer? :)

carlozsulca12
Information

Post by carlozsulca12 »

plush wrote: 29 Nov 2020, 14:59 Why use DAC and LDR, when you can use digital potentiometer? :)
Mainly because of the low availability of components in my country, since ordering online would take me many months with this pandemic
also with that dac we can make the speed oscillate obtaining a kind of vibrato