For Sale - CTS Type 137 Potentiometers - A10k - 1966 Date Code

Looking for a particular component or hardware part and you just cannot find it? Got comoonents surplus and want to get rid of it? Post it all here... No sales of working pedals, put these in the 'Seen for sale' section please.
Lani
Solder Soldier
Information
my favorite amplifier: Bassman 5f6a
Completed builds: .....ummmm yeah. Too many to list.....

Post by Lani »

Have just fell upon a bunch of these panel mount, screwdriver adjust pots that I have no idea what to do with. A41610203 10k 137.6621 is what is imprinted on the side.
Couldn't find a lot of info on these from those numbers. I wish I could find some kind of knob that would fit these but other than 3D printing something I've had no luck. They would work good for a bias control in a tube amp/fuzz circuits. I only have the pots, no hardware. I tried some of the nuts that come with the Alpha pots from Tayda but they are too big. Anyone know how to figure out the nut size? Looking to sell lots of 5 for $10 plus shipping. Bulk discounts available upon request....PM me. USA shipping only.... Sorry guys. Thanks for looking.
Attachments
CTS POT 6A.jpg
CTS POT 5A.jpg
CTS POT 4A.jpg
CTS POT 3A.jpg
CTS POT 2A.jpg
CTS POT 1A.jpg

mozz
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by mozz »

I have some of those and I think the nut is special, as it tightens to hold the setting. Best used for tube bias adjust as said.

Lani
Solder Soldier
Information
my favorite amplifier: Bassman 5f6a
Completed builds: .....ummmm yeah. Too many to list.....

Post by Lani »

I think your right. I found 2 nuts in the box that they came in and they would only tighten down a couple threads then stop. I just thought they were the wrong thread pitch. Thanks for the info.