T-Rex Replica delay schematic

Forum dedicated to helping people debug and troubleshoot non-functional pedals or builds. Please use an clear and informative title, indicating circuit and basic problem. Don't forget to mark the issue as fixed if this is the case.
ljavan
Information

Post by ljavan »

Hi, Guys!

Some years ago my T-Rex Replica damaged due an issue with spike voltage. I tried to send my pedal to T-Rex, I didn't know what was the issue if it was Brazilian postoffice or IRS in Denmark, but the pedal returned to my home. I found a technician in my town that fixed SMD pedals, but this pedal according him it is complex, and he needs the schematic to try to fixed. I wrote to T-Rex, first its answer to change all the audio capacitors, but it quite difficult to him that wants to test before replace the components. I asked for the schematic or part of its, but I didn't any answer anymore.

If somebody has the schematics to share, it would be great. I love this pedal, and I would like to repair it.

ljavan
Information

Post by ljavan »

Anyone? :-(

grrrunge
Diode Debunker
Information
Completed builds: Loads!

Post by grrrunge »

Take the pedal apart, and take high resolution pictures of both sides of the PCB and upload them here. Then we might be able to help you 👍
A true believer in the magic of Sherwood Forest Pedal Pirates
---
New base of operations: http://www.knucklehead.dk