Looking for Dallas Rangemaster Enclosure with Graphics

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
echoplexi1974
Information

Post by echoplexi1974 »

Looking for Dallas Rangemaster Enclosure with Graphics. I've checked with PigeonFx and they don't have any empty enclosures at the moment. Do you guys know of any other resources? Thanks!

Cub
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by Cub »

I don't know of any exact duplicates out there for DIY purposes, but it should be possible to create something that's close enough from off the shelf instrument enclosure. A lick of hammertone paint, a strip of trim from the boy racer store around the front edge Bob's your uncle.

Do you have the measurements of an original ?

If it has to look exactly like duplicate of the real thing, your options are limited to ready made replicas by British Pedal Company, Pigeon FX, JMI and there are probably a couple more.
I wish I were a chestnut tree, nourished by the sun.
With twigs and leaves and branches and conkers by the ton.

Cub
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by Cub »

Just found this on Reverb. It's not for a historically accurate duplicate by any means, but it looks like an affordable way to get cute little box on top of your amp.
https://reverb.com/item/36156631-treble ... t-diy-oc44

Here's a ready made one in a different colour with vented sides.
https://reverb.com/item/26246153-boutiq ... transistor
I wish I were a chestnut tree, nourished by the sun.
With twigs and leaves and branches and conkers by the ton.

agoldoor
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by agoldoor »

I've got a couple different cool versions that I haven't ever gotten around to using -- starting to photograph all of my parts to start unloading them.

But anyhow, let me know if you're still looking, and I'll dig it up and add photos to this thread.