Forum Maintenance & Development News/Announcements

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.
The G
Grease Monkey
Information

Post by The G »

Thank you for alerting us!
I was not completely surprised, though. The base theme (on which all other themes build) carries a heavy technological debt, being more than 10 years old. I've done a bit of cleaning, but it appears I neglected some moving parts.
I lost patience with the base theme and I started a complete rehaul of the 'Modern' theme's CSS, which should be ready much faster than the new theme I teased Modman about a long time ago. So, until the rehaul completes, I applied a local patch to fix this particular issue.

The G
Grease Monkey
Information

Post by The G »

We are up to date once again, with both the server and the forum software. The update went smoothly, like it does every time. I wish the site engines I'm working with professionally could be as dependable as phpBB.

Dr Tony Balls
Diode Debunker
Information
my favorite amplifier: Sunn Model T

Post by Dr Tony Balls »

mauman wrote: 16 Feb 2023, 23:46 Recently, the page selection links at the top right corner of posts (for page 1, 2, 3, etc) have disappeared beneath the content (see pic attached.) Links at the bottom of posts are still visible and accessible. It's the same with either Chrome or Firefox, so it's not browser-specific.
They look fine to me.