CD4053 Eagle Cad

Digital tools for electronic work: software for pcb design, schematic drawing, circuit simulation, parts inventory tools, ...
chicago_mike
Tube Twister
Information

Post by chicago_mike »

Is there a library that has the CD4053 for eagle?

Im doing the H$K Tubefactor and it uses one of those.

Skyline FX 2013

chicago_mike
Tube Twister
Information

Post by chicago_mike »

Once again..the retard strikes!

:slap:
Skyline FX 2013

eleesha
Information

Post by eleesha »

Can a layperson create a 3D CAD file if the shape is fairly simple? Basically a triangular prismic shape with a threaded knob protruding from its base, pretty simple; is this something I should be paying a service to create or, given CAD software, could I (with no experience with graphic design) get the job done? Thanks!

JiM
Diode Debunker
Information
Completed builds: Completed builds :
Proco Rat
MXR MicroAmp in a volume pedal
TubeDriver (w/ NoS russian tube and big muff tone contol) + Phase 45 (w/ univibe cap ratio)
Dallas Rangemaster (w/ noisy OC75, negative ground)
SubCaster tube booster (w/ NoS russian tube, PtP)
Hot Harmonics
Music From Outer Space SubCommander in progress
Crackle Not OK
Simple bass blender in a 1590A
Bazz Fuss with a photo-darlington

Post by JiM »

eleesha wrote:Can a layperson create a 3D CAD file if the shape is fairly simple? Basically a triangular prismic shape with a threaded knob protruding from its base, pretty simple; is this something I should be paying a service to create or, given CAD software, could I (with no experience with graphic design) get the job done? Thanks!
For something that simple, you should be able to do it yourself with tools like Google Sketchup.
And there are plenty of Free (libre) software like Blender, but they have a bit steeper learning curve.
I only give negative feedback.

earthtonesaudio
Transistor Tuner
Information
Completed builds: Metal Simplex, Fuzz Factory, two Fab Echos-modded, Noisy Cricket, Earth & Space Wah, TS-7-modded, passive xover/splitter box, opamp fuzz

Post by earthtonesaudio »

Definitely Sketchup.
rocklander wrote:hairsplitting and semantics aren't exactly the same thing though.. we may need two contests for that.

makulina
Information

Post by makulina »

WHat is the difference between manual engineer drawing and autocad ? what is the convenience, speed, safeguards required, financial outlay, quality of output and storage issues. for autocad and manual engineer drawing.