RIP SPeter....Peter Davidoff

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
gurishka
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by gurishka »

Rest In Peace SPeter, thanks for all the help in the forum and all the posts and attachments.

Winther
Information
my favorite amplifier: Hiwatt, Laney, Fender, vox...
Completed builds: Plexitone, AC-Tone, DC-Drive, Opto-Comp, drivesection of the Quattro, inputs on the Echotone, Classic Flanger, Classic chorus....all together with the real mind behind those things, Thomas Guldmann.....I am just the ears and second opinion.
Modded a few Tubescreamers, one YJM DOD drive, a few Blues Drivers, one Ibanez Metal Charger, destroyed a huge number of pedals as well...haha

Post by Winther »

Rest easy....thanks for sharing the knowledge and being that way about it....did not interact, but always enjoyed his posts. :|
(Sorry about the zombie thread....but only learned it now....guess I am not all that often here :( )

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

I found that Peter's photobucket album is still up: worth a look
https://s156.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... r/library/
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

bumblebee
Diode Debunker
Information
my favorite amplifier: ‘65 Twin Reverb
Completed builds: Fuzz & Preamps mostly.

Post by bumblebee »

A shame. I still have some PMs in my inbox talking to him.

A cool guy.

Hail brother!
I so dislike the modern digital world that I need to use semi-digital effects to emulate the analog world of cassette, VHS, and vinyl.