Blackstone Appliances - MOSFET OD (2SV3.12) [ goop-alarm ]  [traced]

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
lefos21
Information

Post by lefos21 »

roseblood11 wrote:You have a layout and the schematic. What more do you need?

Wiring of the jacks, footswitch etc is shown in the file "offboard wiring" at tonepad.com (among the fx projects).
But this has 2 footswitches...it's not the same.

abfackeln
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by abfackeln »

Dude, it's not that hard to find..... But note that there's an error in the wiring, madbean states the correction at the top of page 14 (or thereabouts).

https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic ... one#p63425

lefos21
Information

Post by lefos21 »

abfackeln wrote:Dude, it's not that hard to find..... But note that there's an error in the wiring, madbean states the correction at the top of page 14 (or thereabouts).

https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic ... one#p63425
Thank you very much. I've searched the topic but english isn't my native language and I didn't noticed it.

lefos21
Information

Post by lefos21 »

The "S2B-1" and the "S1B-3" connect on board in the pdf's wiring diagram...but in the vero version it hasn't any clue. Where should I put them ??
Also where to connect the "+ and -" of the 9volt ??

lefos21
Information

Post by lefos21 »

Do I have to put the leds on these pins?

lefos21
Information

Post by lefos21 »

??? :(

lefos21
Information

Post by lefos21 »

I finally made it, but when I play it makes a weird and very low "noise"... it seems that something is not cooperate...maybe something has burned up.
I checked with the multimeter and all the rows of the vero have voltage and the ICs are working properly.
Does anyone have a clue on what is going on?

JiM
Diode Debunker
Information
Completed builds: Completed builds :
Proco Rat
MXR MicroAmp in a volume pedal
TubeDriver (w/ NoS russian tube and big muff tone contol) + Phase 45 (w/ univibe cap ratio)
Dallas Rangemaster (w/ noisy OC75, negative ground)
SubCaster tube booster (w/ NoS russian tube, PtP)
Hot Harmonics
Music From Outer Space SubCommander in progress
Crackle Not OK
Simple bass blender in a 1590A
Bazz Fuss with a photo-darlington

Post by JiM »

lefos21 wrote:I finally made it, but when I play it makes a weird and very low "noise"... it seems that something is not cooperate...maybe something has burned up.
I checked with the multimeter and all the rows of the vero have voltage and the ICs are working properly.
Does anyone have a clue on what is going on?
With information as vague as "having voltage" and "IC working properly", nobody will have a clue.
Please be more specific (with pictures, sound files, schematic annotated with voltages ...) if you want us to help you.
I only give negative feedback.

modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

Re-tagged the [traced]-marker --- pressing this takes you to the correct schematic by Ripdivot.
MB's schematics are gone but no bad in this case...
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

Max Cohen
Breadboard Brother
Information
Completed builds: Ikea Dining Table

Post by Max Cohen »

modman wrote: MB's schematics are gone but no bad in this case...
Oh dear... What on earth happened?
:mrgreen: :blackeye
Welcome to freestompboxes.org
We can help... But we won't ;-)

Turretboard.org now with forum
TB.org on Facebook

dmanzio
Information

Post by dmanzio »

Hello everyone,
do you find anything wrong with my diagram?
Thank you very much!
Attachments
teliko.jpg

dmanzio
Information

Post by dmanzio »

bump!

dmanzio
Information

Post by dmanzio »

come on give me some love guys..

telecaster
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by telecaster »

Not trying to be a dick but why don't you build it and check it yourself? What schematic are you working off?
KindaFuzzy - Looks like a blue nail polish and nutella sandwich.
Freekish - "Our originality is in the basement. Our business is in the toilet"
Guitarlcarl - I did take offence at being called an idiot by a moron.

dmanzio
Information

Post by dmanzio »

No problem my friend i am building with a friend as you can see some connections go nowhere i am trying the ripdivot layout but there is not a complete schematic anywhere i on the thread just fractions of info and no off board connections thats why im asking ,thanks

Ripdivot
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by Ripdivot »

I posted the schematic back on page 13. Use the third one that was posted, it is complete and has everything you need.

Not an expert
Information

Post by Not an expert »

Can someone please verify the diagram by dmantzio is OK and works? Pleaseeeeee. I have finally finished the board and now going to the offboard wiring and i am not sure for a lot of stuff. Please help......

dmanzio
Information

Post by dmanzio »

bump

Not an expert
Information

Post by Not an expert »

I built it the way dimanzio's diagram said but it does not work. Since i can't read schematics and i really need your help, please check it and make the appropriate corrections. You have created a forum thread about a guitar pedal and for someone inexperienced he must go through a schematic, a tale that explains the of board connections [really a text? its like a hunt for treasure] and a pcb design. Come on guys.... you know an image equals a thousand words, how hard can it be for someone that built the entire thing to spear a couple more minutes and enlighten the rest of us that know not so much on electronics.....And after two or more requests through the hole thread that ask for clarification on that subject and the answers we get is that: i posted all you needed in a past page..... If what was there was enough i wouldn't ask for something more.
With all the respect, and knowing that i will get attacked by some of you [and also knowing that most of the responds will be you shouldn't start building the effect if you couldn't figure it out]. please help...... with a complete image of all the connections [even if they are poorly drawn on a napkin or toilet paper]. thanks

lukatosh
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by lukatosh »

Not an expert wrote:I built it the way dimanzio's diagram said but it does not work. Since i can't read schematics and i really need your help, please check it and make the appropriate corrections. You have created a forum thread about a guitar pedal and for someone inexperienced he must go through a schematic, a tale that explains the of board connections [really a text? its like a hunt for treasure] and a pcb design. Come on guys.... you know an image equals a thousand words, how hard can it be for someone that built the entire thing to spear a couple more minutes and enlighten the rest of us that know not so much on electronics.....And after two or more requests through the hole thread that ask for clarification on that subject and the answers we get is that: i posted all you needed in a past page..... If what was there was enough i wouldn't ask for something more.
With all the respect, and knowing that i will get attacked by some of you [and also knowing that most of the responds will be you shouldn't start building the effect if you couldn't figure it out]. please help...... with a complete image of all the connections [even if they are poorly drawn on a napkin or toilet paper]. thanks
:shock: :applause:

... :slap: