One Control - Honey Bee  [traced]

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
aion
Solder Soldier
Information

Post by aion »

Svullgo wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 17:24 I could borrow an original pedal and check the switch wiring and found some errors on Daegs schematic.
The difference is that the wiper on the nature pot is connected to ground on both settings and C14 is connected to pin 1 on the switch and not to ground.
With these changes it sounds exactly like the original.

Sorry for the bad schematic but this is the second schematic I have drawn (yet) :-)

One Control - Honey Bee.pdf
Looks great! Only thing I noticed is that the diodes are missing a junction dot, so they look like they're connected to C11 but not R13 or R14. And then things are a bit weird around C8, it looks like the opamp's compensation pins are connected together.

Svullgo
Information

Post by Svullgo »

Yeah that's me not being used to Scheme-it (or any other schematic programs) :-)

I didn't find a symbol for the CA3130 so I made a makeshift one so that's why it looks funny so look at Daegs original schematic for reference for everything except the switch wiring and R15.

//Johan

Intripped
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by Intripped »

hey Johan, thanks for your tracing and schematic.
i've noticed a little typo in your schem: R6 being 147 (ohm?) while should be 147k
cheers

Svullgo
Information

Post by Svullgo »

Yes you're right, it is missing a "k" at the end.
Thanks!

Ben N
Cap Cooler
Information
my favorite amplifier: Ampeg J12D Jet

Post by Ben N »

Nice work!