Electric Lover Wiring help..

Forum dedicated to helping people debug and troubleshoot non-functional pedals or builds. Please use an clear and informative title, indicating circuit and basic problem. Don't forget to mark the issue as fixed if this is the case.
Alesek.R
Information

Post by Alesek.R »

Hey , could someone help me or show me how to connect IN,OUT jacks + footswitch board and power supply ?
Please dont think i am lazy, i tried to find answer but without chance. And I simply dont want to do "try and see" method since there are too many expensive ICs...

Thank you sooo much. :)

https://pcbguitarmania.com/wp-content/u ... s-V1.3.pdf
20210815_210255.jpg
20210815_210247.jpg
20210815_210242.jpg

idy
Breadboard Brother
Information
Completed builds: FFs, Octavias, TBMKIIIs, Buzzarounds/alikes, Axis Fuzz', CS Overdriver, BMPs, Black '65s, MOSFETODs, WiiO, RAH, Klons, AC30, DLS, TSs and many variants, Small Clones, UniVibes, E. Mistress, Mutron Env Filter, Ross/Dynacomps,, EA Trems, TremLunes, Katana Boosters, BYOC Tri Boosters, other boosters and buffers, PT2399 delays, SKRM based delays, Belton Brick Reverbs, 3band parametric EQ,

Post by idy »

The PCB has two pads on the right marked 9v and ground, which go to the power jack, red and black wires we usually use here.

The PCB has pads near the bottom marked In, Ground, Ctrl, (then two where you have already soldered Diode 5) and Out
The Switch daughter board has pads for In, Fx in, LED Ground, Fx out, and Out.

Working from the Daughter Board:
Input jack to IN output jack to OUT

The pad on the PCB marked IN goes to FX IN
The pad on the PCB marked OUT goes to FX OUT
The pads marked GND go together
The pad on the PCB marked CTRL goes to the pad marked LED

the only one that is at all dubious is the CTR pad. Wicked of Pcbguitarmania to not provide a schematic.

I note that you have already jumped the SEND and RETURN pads.