Replacing 4PDT & SPDT switching with microcontroller (?)

Forum dedicated to helping people debug and troubleshoot non-functional pedals or builds. Please use an clear and informative title, indicating circuit and basic problem. Don't forget to mark the issue as fixed if this is the case.
spacecommandant
Information

Post by spacecommandant »

I'm looking for for a solution to popping that's occurring with a 4PDT and SPDT in a circuit by potentially utilizing a microcontroller. I've read that they can be programmed to briefly mute the signal as they switch, which can eliminate popping. It's something I'd eventually love to learn how to program and implement myself but in the mean time, does anybody know of anyone with this knowledge/experience that could provide this service?

Manfred
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Manfred »

spacecommandant wrote: 15 Jun 2022, 01:01 I'm looking for for a solution to popping that's occurring with a 4PDT and SPDT in a circuit by potentially utilizing a microcontroller. I've read that they can be programmed to briefly mute the signal as they switch, which can eliminate popping. It's something I'd eventually love to learn how to program and implement myself but in the mean time, does anybody know of anyone with this knowledge/experience that could provide this service?
Have a look at
https://www.coda-effects.com/2016/08/re ... ystem.html