EH - Bass Micro Synth

Original effects with schematics, layouts and instructions, freely contributed by members or found in publications. Cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of the owners of the copyright.
pollomartian
Information

Post by pollomartian »

Can you post the PCB project for edit? I would like to do the pots PCB designed for use potentiometers instead of faders.

Thank you very much, from Spain

J.I.

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information
Completed builds: ...script phase90,ETI phaser,Ross phaser,mutronC200,vox wah,WH10,FW-3,mutronIII,DrQuack,Penfoldautowah,Tubezipper,
Dipthonizer,seekwah,Talkingpedal,morleywha
...soulpreacher,dynacomp,compulator
...buzzaround,fuzzfactory,screwdriver,sho,superdouper,St-9,RogerMayer octavia,Tychobrahe octavia,paralelluniverse,string damper,slowgear
...CE-2,ibanez fL301,EH theCloneTheory
EHX bassmicrosynth,EHX EnglishMuffin,Tube Phaser,springtubereverb ,greyDOD,FulldriveII mosfet,OCD,VOX repeat percussion,RingStinger,Meatball,12stage phaser....

Post by borislavgajic »

here
Attachments
EH bassmicrosynth pots konacno.zip
(268.88 KiB) Downloaded 375 times

Gila_Crisis
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by Gila_Crisis »

This is a "factory schematic" I found years ago.
I think it is super accurate, as I used to have a Micro Synthesizer (a 90s reissue) at some point, which I modified to Bass spec (the values are reported on the first page), and twisted a bit the octave circuit to have a better sounding octa-up fuzz.
All thank to this schematic!
Micro_Synthesizer.pdf
(57.77 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Zwischen Ordnung und Chaos fangt die Musik an